WAKE UP BANGLADESH


We are Bangladeshi, so at first our thinking should be about our nation. In our country there are many system exist that we violate everyday. My concentration is to find out those violated system and write about them. In this blog I will write what should we do and what are we doing in our daily life. In my blog there will be some point of human behavior that we should avoid to do. I will write about our national and social problem to let people know what is going on in our community and our nation. There will be some problem solving suggestion in my blog. My full concentration will be on “WAKE UP BANGLADESH” and do what should we do and avoid what we shouldn’t do.

3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    good thinking...go ahead.....


  2. Unknown Says:

    WAKE UP BANGLADESH-----very nice concept....


  3. Unknown Says:

    Why We Are Always Giving Blame To The Government For Our Countries Unfair means.
    Why We Can't Blame Our selves....?
    If We Can Blame Our selves Than We Can Solves Those Problems Which Are Making Our Countries Atmosphere Uncomfortable.
    So Before Saying "Wake Up Bangladesh"
    We Must Say "Wake Up Myself"